The Casio CTK-2100 is a low-cost keyboard with a 61 piano-style key format. It features a USB port for basic MIDI assist. This keyboard is aimed toward rookies, with a Step-up studying system that offers directions on methods to play.
Plenty of options and features for the worth. 150 rhythms, a sampling perform, a voice pad perform, and the power to attach a CD or MP3 participant through the audio enter to be able to play alongside to your favourite track on the keyboard. It has a step-up studying system that makes it straightforward to listen to the progress made in your taking part in abilities.
It has lots of of pre-programmed songs that break down and present you methods to play them precisely, word by word. A extremely nice instructing assist.
- New Voice Pad perform
- New 48-note polyphony AHL sound supply
- 400 Tones, 150 Rhythms
- New StepUp lesson system
- Sampling Function, Audio-in Terminal for mp3-Player
This is a newbie keyboard at a price range value. Therefore the important thing weight is mild. You could hear noise from the keys while you press them. You can’t have an effect on the tone by urgent the keys exhausting or straightforward – as with an actual piano or costlier keyboard. But this isn’t an enormous deal to most individuals shopping for a keyboard on this value vary.
- The headphones will be tough to determine (premium bundle).
- The stand will be tough to place collectively (premium bundle).
- The LCD just isn’t very brilliant which requires good lighting to see.
- Occasional packaging points.
The Casio CTK-3000has a 61 Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard, 400 complete onboard Tones, 150 Rhythms and Digital Effects. It has the Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for a MP3 participant, USB port for MIDI implementation and a pitch wheel.
The contact delicate keys makes it extra like taking part in an actual piano and due to this fact a very good worth for the worth.
- Plenty of onboard tones, rhythms, and results for the worth.
- Digital readout is simple to see.
- The keys are mild and will be liable to noise, as with all cheap keyboard.
- The holder for the music on the keyboard is not the best.
- Does not include a/c adapter.
The Casio CTK-4000 is an reasonably priced instrument with a 61 Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard, 570 complete onboard Tones, 180 Rhythms and Reverb plus Chorus Digital Effects. Packed with nice options equivalent to Casio’s well-known Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for a MP3 participant and a USB port for MIDI.
Featuring a 61 word keyboard with Piano Style, Touch Sensitive keys, 570 sounds, 180 rhythms, Reverb and Chorus Digital Effects, built-in USB and an audio enter for an MP3 participant.
Doesn’t really feel as low cost as a few of the extra cheap fashions.
- Quality digital sounds
- Plenty of quantity with a full, wealthy and improved sound than lesser fashions (AHL and arpeggiator).
- Velocity sensitivity aka Touch response (word that velocity sensitivity is the pace with which you hit the keys, not the strain with which you hit the keys).
- 48 word polyphony (24 word for dual-layer tones like Strings Piano)
- Split perform: divide the keyboard into 2 zones, anyplace. Supports octave shift (1 octave) of every zone.
- Layer perform: layer 2 sounds for a wealthy impact. Layer results on solely right-side zone if break up perform is energetic. If utilizing Dual-layer tones, up-to four devices sounds are produced concurrently.
- Adjustable Reverb (10 ranges), Chorus (5 ranges), Key Transpose (12 notes), Octave shift (2 octaves) Pitch tuning (approx 100 cents), preset scales (16 scales)
- Auto-Harmonize perform: 12 sorts, provides further notes to your playback, energetic provided that auto-accompaniments are energetic.
- 90 Arpeggiator Patterns: Up, Down, U/A Type A, U/D Type B, Random. Arpeggio Hold perform.
- 305 Music Presets: Based on in style songs, the tone(s), rhythms, tempo and different settings can be found as presets on the keyboard. Just choose the preset and begin taking part in. Songs embody Careless Whispers, How Deep Is Your Love, Killing Me Softly
- One-Touch Rhythm Presets: Upon number of a rhythm, activate Rhythm preset to mechanically choose the acceptable tempo and tone. Very helpful if you’re transferring from Trance (140 bpm) to Slow Jazz (80 bpm) and do not feel like hammering the tempo button 60 occasions or urgent a number of keys to alter the tone from Synth to Sax.
- Full Range Chord: In this mode the keyboard acknowledges and performs the chords if any three keys are pressed anyplace on the keyboard. Selecting chords just isn’t restricted to the Left-zone of the keyboards anymore. Very helpful for Harmonium gamers of India who usually play melody utilizing chorded formation.
- Indian tones (15) & rhythms (7 sorts)
- Great coaching options and onscreen assist.
- No weighted keys
- No pitch wheel
- No saved settings of music will be saved.
The Casio CTK-5000 is the flagship of the CTK-series. Featuring a 61 Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard, 670 complete onboard Tones, 200 Rhythms and Reverb plus Chorus Digital Effects. Packed with nice options equivalent to Casio’s well-known Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for a MP3 participant, pitch wheel for added expression over sounds, Line Outputs and a USB port for MIDI. All this makes CTK-5000 extra life like and expressive than ever earlier than at this value vary.
Featuring a 61 word keyboard with Piano Style, Touch Sensitive keys, 670 sounds, 200 rhythms, Reverb and Chorus Digital Effects, built-in USB, line outputs, a pitch wheel for better expression and an audio enter for an MP3 participant.
- Better motion on the keys than from the lesser fashions. Keys appear to be considerably weighted. Keys are much less noisy than the lesser fashions.
- Acoustic sounds are life like.
- Speakers are nice – very loud with no noise.
- Great capability to layer sounds.
- A improbable number of 90 harmonies & arpeggios.
- Full vary chord function (keyboard mechanically selects the best chord).
- 32 Registration Memory (retailer keyboard settings like Tone, Style, Tempo, Layers and recall on the contact of a button.
- 800+ sounds.
- XLR outs.
- Recorder: 6 tracks x 5 songs, 1 lesson track, roughly 12,000 notes complete.
- Pitch wheel added.
- Time consuming entry and programming.
- Manual just isn’t solely clear on some topics.